General Conditions of Use
www.argos-system.org is a website for CLS to communicate to its audience. Internet users can access information published on digital media about the ideas and actions implemented by the Company.
CLS reserves the right to change the content of this Website at any time without notice, including the range of products and services on offer and the general conditions of supply.
Access and use
1) The Website www.argos-system.org is freely accessible, but prior registration is required to access some of the content.
2) Content posted on CLS’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube accounts is also published on www.argos-system.org. By using www.argos-system.org, you undertake not to send via the Website or the Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube accounts associated with CLS any message that:
- infringes public policy or offends morality,
- condones any crime against humanity,
- encourages racial hatred,
- encourages discrimination or hatred of anyone or any group of people because of their background or their actual or presumed ethnic or racial identity, citizenship, religion or beliefs,
- threatens anyone or any group of people,
- is abusive, defamatory, racist, xenophobic, revisionist or damages the honour and reputation of others,
- is pornographic or paedophilic,
- instigates an offence, a crime or an act of terrorism or condones war crimes or crimes against humanity,
- encourages suicide,
- is for commercial or advertising purposes or requests donations or loans,
- breaches the right to privacy in personal correspondence,
- directly or indirectly harms the image of www.argos-system.org and more generally, of CLS, the website owner, or the CLS Group,
- violates people’s privacy or image rights, or
- generally violates a legal or regulatory provision.
3) As such, you may be held personally liable for your comments and the unlawful comments that they may have generated. The Website editor may take any protective measure it deems suitable.
4) You are encouraged to help uphold the values of www.argos-system.org, by reporting any content contrary to public policy or morality such as any content described above or which undermines the rights of any third party. To do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience and the inclusion of these links does not mean in any way that the components of the websites to which the links provide access have been overseen, or endorsed in any way, or that they are subject to any kind of guarantee whatsoever. Users are solely responsible for accessing these sites.
- Information shared by users
- Any information or request for information that you may send to CLS via the Website or any electronic messaging service to which the Website may provide access shall be considered to be non-confidential.
- You may also address your information or requests by post to CLS’s head office for the attention of the department identified in the relevant Website section.
You agree that your contributions will be moderated, whatever their nature and however delivered, meaning that you consent to them being read, and deleted if they not comply with these GCUs.
Suspension and termination
- the services and facilities provided by CLS are not used in compliance with these GCUs,
- or the messages posted on CLS’s Facebook page, Twitter account, LinkedIn page or YouTube channel violate the provisions set out in these GCUs, your access to www.argos-system.org may be suspended without notice. Any accounts created to replace the suspended accounts will also be suspended.
- Your registration will then be deactivated. An email will be sent to your email address to inform you that your account has been deactivated. Your registration will be reactivated once you have made the necessary changes to comply with the GCUs you have agreed to be bound by.
- Your registration will be deleted permanently if, during the suspension period, your breach of the GCUs has not been made good within fifteen (15) days of notifying you by email of this deregistration at the email address you provided when you registered on the Website.
- In addition, your registration may be deleted at any time provided reasonable notice has been given. You will receive reasonable notice of the deregistration through an email sent to your email address.
Copyright, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights
- This Website and its content are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights owned by CLS or third parties.
- You may reproduce or use any components of this Website and any information therein, including, without limitation, any articles, graphical images, photographs, diagrams or video recordings, provided that:
- Such reproduction or use are strictly for informational, non-commercial purposes within your organisation, to gain a better understanding of CLS; and,
- the components and information reproduced or used are in no way changed in whole or in part.
- any other right to reproduce and/or use the material is expressly denied.
- In addition, even though this may not necessarily be stated, some of the names mentioned may be protected by trademarks owned by CLS or third parties.
Personal data protection
- The information collected, such as the number of page views, number of visits, what the visitors do on the Website and how often they return, is processed by a computer for analysis.
- In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as the “GDPR”, the Act Informatique et Libertés (on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties) dated 6 January 1978 and amended in 2004, and the European Directive of 24 October 1995, you are entitled to access and correct the information of which you are the subject by contacting our DPO (Data Protection Officer) at the following address: email@example.com.
- Moreover, this Website is aligned with the CLS Group’s Personal Data Protection Policy, the full version of which is available here.
- Each Internet form or service limits personal data collection to what is strictly necessary and any automatic profiling is forbidden. We can assure you that any decision concerning you will always be taken by a person.
In any case, you may contact our Data Protection Officer to exercise your right to:
- object to information about yourself being held in a file or to data concerning you being disseminated, transmitted or stored (provided this is for legitimate reasons and does not interfere with the operation of the Website or requested service),
- check your data by exercising your right to access,
- rectify your incorrect data,
- request that content not be referenced for search engines and your first/last names not be associated with content visible in search engines (right to be forgotten),
- request a copy of your data,
- request that your data no longer be used (provided this is for legitimate reasons and does not interfere with the operation of the Website or requested service),
- The personal data collected as part of the services offered on www.argos-system.org are processed in accordance with secure protocols and are necessary for CLS to handle the requests received in its software applications.
- To request further information or to exercise your rights with regard to the processing of personal data by CLS, you may also write a signed letter to our DPO, enclosing a copy of your identity document, at the following address:
COLLECTE LOCALISATION SATELLITES
Louis CONTE – DPO
11 rue Hermès
Parc Technologique du Canal
- The Regulation (EU) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as the “GDPR”, and the Act Informatique et Libertés are available on the website of the French Data Protection Authority, the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr.
Disclaimer of warranties, limitation of liability
- CLS endeavours to provide accurate, up-to-date information on this Website.
- However, CLS does not warrant that the information provided is complete and CLS accepts no liability whatsoever for any errors or omissions, nor for any content changes due to any virus intrusion caused by a third party.
- The Website components, and in particular the financial information that may be published therein, are provided for general information only and cannot serve as a basis for any transactions whatsoever.
- Any and all of the items of information published on this Website are provided on an “as is, as available” basis with no warranties whatsoever, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of fair and merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of third-party rights.
- CLS does not warrant that any of the components and/or information published on this Website is accurate or complete.
- CLS cannot in any way guarantee the continued availability and security of this Website, nor can CLS guarantee that the Website or any of the components and items of information therein, will be free of any viruses or any other undesirable hosts.
- The use of any Website component and any information therein, and access to the Website are the sole responsibility of users. CLS shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, for any direct or indirect damages arising out of the access to this Website or the use of all or part of the components or information therein.
Disputes and amicable settlement
In the event of any issues encountered while using www.argos-system.org or concerning these GCUs, you agree to try and find an amicable solution with the website editor. Accordingly, you undertake to use conciliation before seeking legal redress.
These GCUs are governed by French law in respect of all matters relating to their assessment, validity and performance. Only French courts have jurisdiction with respect to any dispute arising from the implementation and interpretation of these GCUs.