Advanced processing service
Reprocess and enrich Argos tracks with contextual environmental & vessel traffic data
Are you a frequent Argos user?
Do you have historical Argos data you want to valorize in publications?
Reprocess your Argos tracks
- Exploit your rich historical Argos database to reanalyze the behavior of your tagged animals
- Improve all your Argos trajectories by applying a Kalman smoother filter
- Retrieve your data in csv and kml formats
All reprocessing requests can be done via your ArgosWeb account. If you no longer have an active account, you can contact our team and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Reprocessing a Mediterranean loggerhead turtle’s track : Comparison between GPS track (red), as the reference, real time (RT) Argos track (green) and reprocessed Argos track with Kalman smoother ( purple), courtesy of David March, SOCIB
Extract oceanographic data
- Make a link with your animal’s behavior and its physical & biochemical environment
- Benefit from CLS’ 20 years of experience in satellite oceanographic data processing
- Be connected to the highest quality ocean & atmospheric models data servers in the world
- Download all the data you want here
Sea level map together with a leatherback turtle’s Argos track (top) and associated time series (bottom) of surface temperature, current, primary productivity along the turtle’s track, courtesy of Y. Le Maho, CEPE/CNRS
Vessel traffic monitoring
- Visualize and analyze the vessel traffic along your Argos tracks to see the traffic crossing areas of your animals
- Extract the AIS data along your animal track to process this information yourself
A Mediterranean turtle (red track) is crossing an intensive maritime traffic area (arrows and green circles)