European Users Conference on Argos Wildlife
The European User Conference on Argos Wildlife will be held in Toulouse, France, on November 21st & 22nd, 2018. Fifty users from 15 countries will present their fascinating projects for protecting biodiversity.
To discover the exciting work covered at this event, take a look at Argos Forum #85: EUCAW special edition
- Using Argos in Polar Regions
- Innovations in using Argos for bird tracking
- Using the Argos system to track the movement of large pelagics
- New horizons in Argos satellite telemetry
- Exchanges/Best practices/Technical