Become a user
Consult colorful and marine maps, access to the most recent data, download refine search and export tables on excel files, choose to display all messages receives on satellite pass… and more fonctionnalities.
Start a program in 4 steps
1. Please register online by filling in the information required:
2. The Argos Operations Committee will check that your program is compatible with the environmental mission of the Argos system. After acceptation of your request, we will send you a Purchase Order (equivalent to argos services contracts)
3. Sign and return your purchase order to your local customer service office
4. You will receive :
- Your program and platform numbers
- Passwords for consulting your results on line
Need help to choose your platform ?
CLS can help you choose a platform manufacturer based on your specific application and geographic zone. For more information, please feel free to complete this form or send us an email describing your application and your deployment zone to rf.sl1601575596c@ecn1601575596eics-1601575596sogra1601575596. One of our CLS members will respond quickly.
How you would like to receive your results ?
There are several ways to access your data. Discover them !
Why must I fill out an SUA form ?
Argos is a location and data collection system designed for studying and protecting the environment. Use of the Argos system is subject to approval from the Operations Committee made up of representatives from the:
SUA: System Use Agreement
The objective of an Argos program must comply with the rules of use defined by the Operations Committee.
Once your application is approved by the Operations Committee, your Argos program can be opened.
This agreement has a time limit and must be renewed periodically as specified in Article 4.