01.10.2018 Flash news European Users Conference on Argos Wildlife
The European User Conference on Argos Wildlife will be held in Toulouse, France, on November 21st & 22nd, 2018.
All Argos users, manufacturers or potential users are welcome to attend this two-day workshop.
- When: November 21st & 22nd, 2018
- Where: Toulouse, France
- Using Argos in Polar Regions
- Innovation and Argos: Using technologies like goniometer & ultra-small tags
- Using the Argos system to track the movement of large pelagics
- New horizons in Argos satellite telemetry
- Exchanges/Best practices/Technical Sessions
The objectives of this meeting are:
- To present the fascinating work done using the Argos system
- To exchange information between biologists, Argos manufacturers and Argos system experts
- To inform about the future capabilities of the Argos system,
- To share best practices, experiences and knowledge.